These are some of our more frequently asked questions. If yours is not answered below, please contact us directly.

parkHow do I get to the John Derry Memorial Park?
From County Line and I-25, head east on County Line. County Line Road will turn to the south and become Inverness Parkway. Turn left at the light at Inverness Parkway and Inverness Way South and the park will be on your right about half a block east of the intersection.


How do I submit a sign review and what is required for the review?
A copy of the sign layout, including fonts, logos, measurements and specs, along with the appropriate review fee should be submitted to IPACC for review. Sign packages can be emailed, faxed or mailed to the office: Laurie@mulhernmre.com; 303-414-0671 (fax) or mail to: 188 Inverness Drive East, Suite 150, Englewood, CO 80112, attn: Laurie Tatlock.
Click here to see the Fee structure.


What are the guidelines for a temporary brokerage sign?
Temporary signs must be approved by IPACC prior to installation. The fee for a temporary sign review is $100, payable to the Inverness Metropolitan Improvement District and must be paid at the time of submittal for review. Temporary sign reviews can be emailed, faxed or mailed to the office: Laurie@mulhernmre.com; 303-414-0671 (fax) or mail to: 188 Inverness Drive East, Suite 150, Englewood, CO 80112, attn: Laurie Tatlock.
Click here to see the Fee structure.


Can you send me a copy of the Inverness Signage Guidelines?
Please contact the metro district at Laurie@mulhernmre.com for information about the Inverness Park sign criteria.


How do I register for the Volleyball and/or Softball leagues?
Visit the “Recreation” tab. There, you’ll find registration materials and dates for signing up.


Do you have jewelry restrictions during athletic events?
Yes. There is no jewelry allowed to be worn during the game. This includes wedding bands, earrings, nose rings, etc. It creates a liability that the umpire service is not willing to risk. Please remove all jewelry before you begin the game because the umpires will not allow you to play if you don’t.


Are alcoholic beverages permitted?
Drinking is not allowed during the game. If a player is drinking during the game, whether in the dugout or outside of the fence, he/she will be ejected from the game. This also creates a huge liability that neither the umpires nor this recreation district is willing to accept. However, spectators are welcome to drink alcohol in the stands as long as they are not drinking from glass bottles and you are free to enjoy alcohol AFTER your game is over.


What happens in case of a rainout?
If a rainout is called BEFORE 4:00 PM, it will be posted on the website and an email will be sent to all team captains. The games will then be rescheduled for the end of the season. Phone calls will not be made, so please keep an eye on the website and/or your email if there is a chance of a rainout happening. If the games are not called before 4:00 PM, the umpires will make the decision at the ball field and the games will be rescheduled for the end of the season. If the 5:30 games are cancelled, the 6:45 games are automatically cancelled also. Game status will be posted as soon as possible. If it has started to rain and nothing is posted on the website, then a decision has not yet been made. Often, it will rain at 3 PM and be fine by 5:30, so many times, I will just wait to see if it will keep raining or blow over quickly.


What if I didn’t get a User ID and Password from Eteamz?
You should have received these in your email already. If, for some reason, you didn’t please contact me at laurie@mulhernmre.com and I will resend them to you.


What if, for some reason, my User ID and Password from Eteamz don’t work and I can’t enter my game scores?
Contact me at laurie@mulhernmre.com as soon as possible in this case and I will contact Eteamz to try and resolve the problem. Also send me your game scores to be entered. In this case, you will not be penalized for not getting your score entered within 24 hours.


What happens if we don’t agree with the umpires on a call?
Do not argue with the umpire during or after the game. The umpire has final say during the game. If you do not agree with an umpire’s call, please contact me at laurie@mulhernmre.com the next day so we can discuss it and hopefully come to some resolution. I will act as the intermediary between the captains and the umpires. Fighting and arguing with the umpires WILL NOT be tolerated and you will be ejected from the game if this happens.


How do I check the standings?
Go to www.eteamz.com/invernessbusinesspark. Do NOT log in. Click on “Inverness Softball” towards the bottom of the page. Then click on “Standings” on the left-hand side of the page. Choose your night and click on it. The standings should come up.